Wednesday, May 18, 2011

What makes a good friend !

Everyone has their own circle of life , let it alone, there are more recent play and his good friend , and I do, always hurt the so-called friends , perhaps friends who did not find my psychological experience, able to It was deep in my heart left a mark ! no perception, no one hit !
Sometimes I may not find in other words , maybe the boys go too close , maybe too good to me heart, each time to make concessions , so that is wrong with that ? ? ? But I have often made ​​me feel Was playing , I get a belly fire ! ! ! really want to break off this friend , but I do not want to lose the friendship, and because people do not necessarily read in the intent , but also not so concerned about . But some people have a And again and again of playing me, so this time I was really angry ! ! ! not a reasonable explanation or apology , I will not ignore this so-called my friends ! ! !
good friends should be reliable, or even talk about anything , and now I feel around me the real friends can be really hard to communicate less and less , I do not know that I changed , or I do not know My friend , in short, one of the best of me , let me Xinrudaoge

No comments:

Post a Comment